Anesthesia Services, P.A. (ASPA) is a Delaware based practice; the goal of ASPA is to not only maintain, but to continually strive to exceed its present standards of excellence in patient care. The group believes that working together in a spirit of collegiality, mutual respect, and goodwill has contributed to its continued success. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior services and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
Anesthesia Services, P.A. is seeking a Patient Collections Representative to join our team. The Patient Collections Representative works in a healthcare setting and collects on overdue patient accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitoring overdue accounts using medical billing software
· Notifying patients of delinquent accounts
· Arranging payments on overdue accounts
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Previous Medical or other collections experienced preferred
· Medical billing software
· Microsoft programs
· Strong written and oral communications
· Time management skills
· Ability to work independently
Contact Amber Schooley
2 Reads Way, Suite 201, New Castle, DE 19720